Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Jurgen Klopp has shot down every negative Liverpool cliche a

Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum » ¸.•*´¯`*•> Espace Gamers <•*´¯`*• » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Jurgen Klopp has shot down every negative Liverpool cliche a
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Message Jurgen Klopp has shot down every negative Liverpool cliche a Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Our Liverpool jury have their say on what has been an excellent seven days for Jurgen Klopp and his Reds squad

SIMON DONNELLY (Freshfield)
At the risk of repeating myself a little. - what a manager we have! To illustrate, I'm going to throw one or two cliches at you -

1. 'Liverpool can't defend'. 2. 'Liverpool haven't had a decent left back for years'. 3.'Liverpool haven't had a decent goalkeeper for years'. 4. 'Mo Salah is not a good finisher'. 5. 'Liverpool struggle against the weaker teams'.

All of these statements have had basis in fact in recent seasons, and our manager has taken each one, and probably others I haven't mentioned, and blown them out of the water! We all have certain gut feelings about our teams and individual players, and they too are based on previous experience. I used to have a feeling of dread when on my way to Anfield to play Stoke, for example.

Now, I do not.
I haven't felt confidence if an opposition player broke through one on one with our keeper for years. Now - I'm going to say it! - I do! . I'm starting to really appreciate Loris Karius, and am beginning to think a new goalkeeper is not such a priority any more.

Since February 1 when the current defence became a unit, we have played 13 games and conceded only seven goals. (and three of those were against the Manchester clubs.) Klopp sorted out the magic at the top end of the pitch, and now, slowly but surely, he has turned our defence into a miserly one. This is a lethal combination, and I trust he will tweak the middle bit a little, meaning next season could be very interesting indeed. sbobet24

JAY RILEY (Litherland)
Last week was a good one for Liverpool, registering wins at Manchester City to go through to the semi-final of the Champions League and getting a crucial three points at Anfield against Bournemouth, to tighten our grip on a top-four place in the Premier League.

The Reds are in a rich vein of form right now and long may it continue. Huge credit to Mo Salah, who scored his 40th goal of the season last Saturday, his 30th in the Premier League. A truly remarkable campaign from the 'Egyptian King' and what a fine header it was as well, after a superb delivery from Trent Alexander-Arnold. The draw for the Champions League has given us a trip to Rome to face AS Roma, in what is sure to be a tough two leg encounter.

They are a solid unit and haven’t conceded a goal on their own patch yet in the competition and when you consider they’ve faced the likes of Atletico Madrid, Chelsea and Barcelona, it tells you all you need to know about how compact they are and difficult to break down. But, they haven’t faced this Liverpool side yet and I’m confident we will score in Italy with our attacking prowess of Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane.

Next up in the Premier League it’s a trip to face West Brom. They have had an upturn in form since sacking Alan Pardew, so it could be a tough game. Another three points would be most welcome though and who would back against this Liverpool side now. sbobet24

Jeu 19 Avr - 05:43 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 19 Avr - 05:43 (2018)
chanoudom

Message Marko Arnautovic issues update on his West Ham future amid Répondre en citant
Marko Arnautovic issues update on his West Ham future amid talk of Manchester United summer move

sbobet asian Marko Arnautovic has been the subject of interest from Manchester United this summer. The Austrian forward enjoyed something of a renaissance under David Moyes at West Ham last season, having initially struggled to make an impact under Slaven Bilic.

The 29-year-old scored 11 goals in his last 20 Premier League appearances for the Hammers to help them retain their Premier League status. And his end of season form has led to interest from elsewhere, particularly from Old Trafford.

United see the forward as a useful back-up option up front, especially if Anthony Martial were to leave the club. But Arnautovic has refused to talk about his future amid speculation that United could make a move for him this summer. sbobet asian

Austria failed to qualify for the World Cup in Russia, and as such the players will have a free summer, after they have participated in warm-up games. The Austrians took on Brazil on Sunday and prior to the match, Arnautovic was asked about his future by Sky Austria.

He said: "I am happy with my job. Whatever happens will happen. I've never heard anything, that's why I cannot say anything about it. "The only thing that bothers me is that I am in good health and that I am able to play football. "I have a contract at West Ham, that's all we have to talk about." sbobet asian

Lun 11 Juin - 08:09 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Jurgen Klopp has shot down every negative Liverpool cliche a

Aujourd’hui à 11:54 (2018)
Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum » ¸.•*´¯`*•> Espace Gamers <•*´¯`*• » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation